Ronstan 60mm blocks feature a low friction 2-stage ball bearing system that provides consistent performance over the full load range.
Great for: mainsheet and spinnaker sheets on sportsboats to 33', halyard, vang and backstay applications on boats to 30', and various control line applications on larger yachts.
- High static and dynamic load capacity.
- Light weight. heel cut-outs for easy bearing maintenance.
- Removable becket pins allow lines to be spliced prior to fitting.
- Blocks can be disassembled for servicing or customization.
- Max line diameter is 10mm (3/8").
|Breaking Load (lbs)||3310|
|Breaking Load (kg)||1500|
|Clevis Pin (in)||1/4|
|Safe Working Load (lbs)||1650|
|Safe Working Load (kg)||750|
|Sheave Diameter (in)||2 3/8|
|Sheave Diameter (mm)||60|