Ronstan 70mm blocks feature a low friction 2-stage ball bearing system that provides consistent performance over the full load range.
Great for: mainsheet and spinnaker sheets on sportsboats to 36', halyard, vang and backstay applications on boats to 33', and various control line applications on larger yachts.
- High static and dynamic load capacity.
- Light weight. heel cut-outs for easy bearing maintenance.
- Removable becket pins allow lines to be spliced prior to fitting.
- Blocks can be disassembled for servicing or customization.
- Max line diameter is 12mm (1/2").
|Breaking Load (lbs)||5510|
|Breaking Load (kg)||2500|
|Clevis Pin (in)||9/32|
|Safe Working Load (lbs)||2200|
|Safe Working Load (kg)||1000|
|Sheave Diameter (in)||3|
|Sheave Diameter (mm)||75|