The Anniversary Collection Barometer is a show stopping immurement that is forged from solid brass that is hand polished and flawlessly lacquered.
the distinctive dial is intricately etched to create a subtle but rich pattern. Opening in the center of the dial allows you to see the intricate inner workings of the reliable and accurate double diaphragm German aneroid movement.
This barometer is a stunning piece on board, or when proudly displayed at home in a Weems and Plath Anniversary Wood Base.
- Displays both of the barometric scales; inches of mercury and millibars
- Temperature compensated and calibrated for altitudes up to 3500 feet above sea level
- Each instrument is labeled with a unique serial number.
- Complete instructions and mounting hardware are included.
- Hand assembled in USA.
- Weems and Plath lifetime warranty on movement.
Dial: 5 1/4" (133 mm)
Base: 7" (178 mm)
Depth: 3 1/2" (89 mm)
|Base Width (in)||7|
|Depth (in)||3 1/2|