The Weems and Plath Anniversary Quartz Ship's Bell Clock is a distinctive nautical clock perfect for use onboard, or at home. It resonates with the rich sound of a traditional ship's bell cycle, ringing every half hour.
The precision quartz ship's bell movement (with bell silencer switch) is housed in a solid forged brass case. The brass is hand polished and flawlessly lacquered for a long-lasting shine.
The clocks face has a distinctive dial that is intricately etched to create a subtle pattern. Each Anniversary Quartz Ship's Bell Clock is marked with its own unique serial number.
- Traditional Ship's 8-bell cycle, ringing every half hour.
- Push-button hinged bezel for easy adjustments.
- Precision Quartz Ship's Bell movement with bell silencer switch.
- AA Zirconium battery.
- Hand assembled in the USA.
- Includes instructions and mounting hardware.
Dial: 5 1/4" (133 mm)
Base: 7" (178 mm)
Depth: 3 1/2" (89 mm)
|Base Width (in)||7|
|Depth (in)||3 1/2|