The Astral Hiyak Boot offers ground-conforming stability, excellent foot protection and insulation without the use of neoprene. The result is a lighter, more durable, and faster drying water-boot with phenomenal gripping power.
Super Sticky Outsoles: Using non-marking sticky rubber, G.SS, the bottom is designed for maximum sole-to-ground friction.
Insulation: Like neoprene, the 3mm quilted Airmesh traps air between you and the waterproof shell. But the Airmesh dries out overnight, instead of in a month.
Hidden Laces: Laces are the best way to secure a well fitting shoe. The Hiyak goes a step further by covering the laces to keep things safe and tidy.
Durability: 1000D Cordura nylon stitched and bonded directly to the outsole enhances durability vs. traditional bonded neoprene construction.
- Men's Sizing
- High-top padded ankle protection with semi-rigid heel cup
- 3mm quilted spacer mesh lining
- Balanced Geometry Midsole (zero drop)
- Hidden laces with Velcro Over-Flap
- Reflective logo at heel and tongue
- Water resistant laces
- G.SS outsole is super sticky and non-marking
- Removable, 7mm thick 45C closed cell EVA foam midsole
- Maximum flexibility
- Weight/shoe: 250g (8.82 oz.)
|Recommended Use||Day Sailing, Keelboat Racing|
|Material / Fabric||1000D Cordura nylon|