"Simple by Design" is the best way to describe the YTV PFD. It introduces Astral's Torso-Lock foam which helps to eliminate ride up, reduce bulk, weight and materials (eco-friendly) and it fits a wide range of sailors. A primary component of the system is the ergonomic wrapping of the lower panel ins side-wings below the widest part of the rib cage which helps to lock the vest in place. The YTV is easy to don and use, is fast drying, lightweight and gives sailors great range of motion.
- Fabric: 200d x 400d Ripstop Nylon with Gaia PVC free, environmentally friendly foam/flotation
- Fit: Fits a wide range of sailors, also works really well for smaller sailors; designed to be worn low on the torso, side buckle/pullover entry.
- Adjustment: Six adjustment points ensure a custom fit.
- Other: Marine grade acetal buckles, 2 zippered front storage pockets, shoulder strap stash pocket for excess webbing or light storage, lash tab for your knife or radio
Sizing: measured at greatest torso circumference in inches
- Small/Medium: 31 in - 37 in
- Medium/Large: 38 in - 44 in
- Large/Extra Large: 45 in - 51 in
US Coast Guard Approved: Type V