Everything about this Atlantis 8-Day Wind Ship's Bell Clock rings true to the nostalgic seaman who enjoys the weekly routine of key winding and the charming sound of the chiming bells.
The screw bezel allows easy access to the movement for winding and any other adjustments. The clock case is created from solid, forged brass that is hand polished and flawlessly lacquered.
- Traditional ship's 8-bell cycle, ringing every half hour.
- Precision 11-jewel bell clock movement
- Bell silencer switch
- Battery not required, must be key wound weekly.
- Instructions and mounting hardware included
- Weems and Plath limited lifetime warranty
Dial: 4" (102 mm)
Base: 5 1/2" (140 mm)
Depth: 2 7/8" (73 mm)
|Base Width (in)||5 1/2|
|Depth (in)||2 7/8|