The Atlantis brass Barometer and Thermometer combo is a stunning and classic piece. It is an excellent display for your bulkhead or wall and a great complement to any Atlantis brass clock. Barometric pressure can be read on the upper portion of the dial and the thermometer is displayed on the lower portion. The classic screw bezel gives the instrument a traditional look and allows for easy adjusting. The case is created from solid, forged brass with a coat of lacquer for a lasting shine.
- Fully adjustable temperature compensated aneroid barometer movement with inch and millibar scare.
- Calibrated for altitudes to 3,500 feet above sea level.
- Movements for altitudes from 3,500 feet to 7,000 feet are available by special order.
- Thermometer has both F and C scales, with markings every two degrees from 32 degrees to 122 degrees F.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Dial: 4" (102 mm)
Base: 5 1/2" (140 mm)
Depth: 2 7/8" (73 mm)
|Base Width (in)||5 1/2|
|Depth (in)||2 7/8|