The PVC shell on this Atlas Hot Tammales Glove is abrasion resistant yet flexible with a rough grip for handling slippery objects such as sheets and halyards. The intagrated internal lining keeps hands warm and dry during your coldest days on the water.
This gloves looser fit allows for freedom of movement, which will help reduce hand fatigue.
- Fabric: PVC Shell with internal lining
- Grip: Rough grip for handling slippery objects such as sheets and halyards
- Fit: Loose fit, designed with a larger cuff to fit over a softshell jacket, and either over or under an offshore jacket
- Designed for use down to -4 degrees Fahrenheit
- Allows freedom of movement and flexing to help reduce hand fatigue
- Color: Orange
- Sizes: SM - XL
This product has been reviewed on APS' Blog, The Stern Scoop; take a look for more information.
|Recommended Use||All Sailing, Cold Weather|
These are the Atlas Hot Tamales. This is a PVC coded glove, it's waterproof throughout. It's a good length. It is a pretty bulky glove but if you want to keep your hands dry, and you want to keep them warm with this nice plush acrylic liner, this would be for you. Whether it's for dinghies or for offshore, if you can imagine at the helm driving ... In a driving rain, you can certainly put your jacket over the top of these, and use the internal cuff to keep water from going down in them. So, very warm. The Hot Tamales by Atlas.