The PVC shell on this Atlas Warm Glove is abrasion resistant yet flexible with a rough grip for handling slippery objects such as sheets and halyards. The removable internal lining keeps hands warm and dry during your coldest days on the water.
The glove and liner combined will allow for ample freedom of movement, which will help reduce hand fatigue.
- Fabric: PVC Shell with REMOVABLE, non-water absorbing internal lining
- Grip: Rough grip for handling slippery objects such as sheets and halyards
- Fit: Loose fit, designed with a larger cuff to fit over a softshell jacket, and either over or under an offshore jacket
- Designed for use down to -4 degrees Fahrenheit
- Allows freedom of movement and flexing to help reduce hand fatigue
- Removable liner dries quickly and can be easily washed
- Color: Blue
- Sizes: MD - XL
This product has been reviewed on APS' Blog, The Stern Scoop; take a look for more information.