Since 1935, Sperry's Authentic Original Shoe has been the blueprint for the classic American boat shoe. A hand-sewn tru-moc construction is the cornerstone of genuine nautical style. Not only are they comfortable, but they also feature stain and water resistant leather for increased durability.
A rubber non-marking outsole with razor-cut Wave-Siping increases traction on wet and dry surfaces. A 360 lacing system gives a secure comfort fit, and rustproof eyelets ensure a long lasting shoe perfect for days out on the water.
- Genuine hand sewn moccasin style boat shoe
- Stain and water resistant leather
- Rubber sole is non-marking
- Razor-cut Wave-Siping for ultimate dry/wet traction
- 360 Lacing System for secure fit
- Rust proof eyelets
- Shock absorbing EVA heel cup for added comfort
- Breathable perforated footbed
- Rawhide laces
|Recommended Use||Casual - On Land|
|Material / Fabric||Leather, EVA heel cup, Rubber sole|