What sets Blue Lizard sunscreen apart you might ask?
- The Blue Lizard formula offers more than 30 times your skin's natural protection against UVB rays. Contrary to popular belief, higher SPF numbers do not necessarily correlate to higher levels sun protection.
- Blue Lizard employs Australian Standards for their sunscreen testing, which are more demanding than the standard FDA regulations.
- Made with a unique formula of Zinc Oxide which forms an exceptionally good barrier against the suns rays.
- With 10 percent Zinc Oxide and 5 percent Titanium Dioxide, the sun’s rays are reflected away before they have a chance to penetrate the layers of your skin.
- Blue Lizard is made to the Australian Standard for waterproofing, which requires 240 minutes in turbulent water. The FDA requirement for “waterproof” sunscreen is 80 minutes in still water.
- Additives in sunblock work by chemically changing ultra-violet light into heat. Blue lizard sensitive and baby formulas use only minerals which reflect sunlight, keeping you cooler in sunny, hot conditions.