The Sperry Top-Sider Bluefish are so sturdy they are even worn by National Safe Boating Council Instructors on the job.
Genuine hand sewn true moccasin construction and padded tongue for durable comfort with a stain and water resistant leather for durable and lasting wear.
- Stain and water resistant leather
- Air-mesh upper panels for cool, breathable comfort around the foot
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Wave-Siping pattern for ultimate wet/dry traction
- Genuine handsewn construction
- 360 lacing system with rust proof eyelets for a secure fit
- Shock absorbing EVA heel cup for added comfort
- Padded tongue and cushioned footbed for all day under foot comfort
|Features||Breathable, Water Repellent|
|Recommended Use||Casual - On Land, Day Sailing|
|Material / Fabric||Leather uppers, rubber soles|