The Weems and Plath Bluewater Barometer is an affordable, yet high-quality weatherproof instrument.
The splash resistant construction makes it perfect for mounting in the cockpit of your boat or any place that is exposed to weather.
It requires little maintenance as it is constructed of corrosion proof resin.
- Fully adjustable, temperature compensated aneroid movement with inch and millibar scales.
- Calibrated for altitudes to 1,500 feet above sea level.
- Glare resistant matte finish bezel.
- O-ring seal for water resistance.
- Scratch resistant glass crystal face
- Hinged bezel with knurled brass locking makes movement and battery easily accessible.
- Secure battery clip for open ocean security.
- Instructions and mounting hardware included.
- Weems and Plath lifetime warranty.
Dial: 3 3/4" (95 mm)
Base: 5 1/2" (140 mm)
Depth: 2 7/8" (73 mm)
|Base Width (in)||5 1/2|
|Depth (in)||2 7/8|