|Socks for any season, the Cool-Lite socks are perfect for warmer conditions, where breathability is a must. It's lightweight and cushioned and refuses to breakdown even under the harshest of conditions. The Fusion Boot sock is perfect for colder weather when you're looking for added warmth. Repels moisture to keep your feet dry.
Wigwam Cool-Lite Pro Socks
SM, MD, LG or XL, Men's [Sizing Chart]
Wigwam Fusion Boot Socks
- Construction: Coolmax Polyester, stretch Nylon, X20 Acrylic, Lycra Spandex.
- Fit/Height: Athletic cut, available in low cut, quarter cut and crew cut.
- Other: Repels moisture, prevents blisters, lightweight, breathable, cushioned sole, durable, dries quickly.
MD, LG or XL, Men's [Sizing Chart]
- Construction: Olefin inner layer with Merino wool, stretch nylon, olefin, Lycra blend outer layer.
- Fit/Height: Knee length, foot hugging fit.
- Other: Formally known as the INgenius boot sock, as soft as Merino wool, cushioned sole, virtually seamless toe closure, cohesive moisture repelling liner keeps feet dry, stay put leg, great for any sailing boot, recommended by Gore to use with Gore-Tex.