Spinlock has designed these compact safety lines for performance sailing, making them as light as possible so you can move safely about the boat with ease.
Spinlock Deckware Race Tethers
- Two Clip: Performance Safety Line
- Two Clip: Elasticated Performance Safety Line
- Three Clip: Performance Safety Line
- Two Link: Single Clip with Cow Hitch Attachment
- Two Link, Elasticated: Single Clip with Cow Hitch Attachment
- Three Link: Two Clip (One Elasticated) with Cow Hitch Attachment
Fabric: 5/8" (16mm) line; dry-coated to prevent water absorption.
Closures: Spinlock unique FEA-lightened clip that has an easy clip-in/clip-out action for quick movement, full strength, cow hitch (luggage tag) attachment to your harness to minimize weight while providing the safest of attachment methods.
Other: Overload indicator (standard on all tethers) clearly indicating that a load of over 1,100lbs (500kg) has been applied to the tether; when the overload indicator is tripped, the tether should be replaced immediately.
These products have been reviewed on the APS Blog, The Stern Scoop; take a look for more information.