NOVASAIL NS360 Wireless
4-3/4"(125mm) x 3"(80mm) x 1"(26mm)
Beat the competition before the race has even started with sophisticated start line technology: the distance to start line information with the unique bow offset for exact distance and with a single push, combined with super-sensitive true magnetic tactical compass, speedo GPS accurate to 0.1 knot and wind shift bar graph. Novasail has taken the functionality of the NS360 Wireless a step further by allowing it to sync with your PC, making pre and post race planning and analysis easier than it's ever been.
NOTE: Does not allow for a tactical compass only mode, which makes it illegal for classes that do not allow GPS.
Data logger allows you to analyse your performance at the end of the day. 41 hours at 1 point per second for racing or 1200 hours at 1 point per 30 seconds if you leave for a long cruising holiday.
Novasail Wireless Manager:
- Creation of 100 waypoints, including their coordinates and description
- Creation of 20 routes from existing waypoints
- Import of routes and waypoints directly from GoogleEarth
- Device settings management: It takes you less than 1 minute to set-up all parameters to make your product fit your boat and you perfectly
- Automatic update to new features
Does not require a hole in the hull for the transducer, it works with GPS technology that allows for an accurate (50cm) measurement with half second refresh through 16 satellite channels. As accurate and reactive as a standard magnetic compass with a resolution of 1 degree.
Lighter than any wire or wireless system and is manufactured with bombproof polycarbonate and anodized aluminum for durability. Powered by a single AA battery which allows about 36 hours of usage. Easily installed.
Display Modes of the NS360 Wireless: please click here to expand the table:
Included with the instrument:
Optional Mast Mount is also available.
- Clamp and screws
- Soft Case
- Security leash
- Operating Manual in both French and English
- Wireless communication dongle: format NMEA 183
- Mode of Operation Summary Card