These wrist-high ChillBlocker Waterproof Gloves by Hanz are composed of three highly engineered layers; one for comfort, one for waterproofing and one for grip. This combination of materials provides a very soft, comfy, warm, stretch-to-fit glove that is suitable for a host of cold, wet, nasty outdoor conditions.
- Lining has sxpedition-weight double velour Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece
- Stretchable waterproof, breathable MVT membrane
- Nylon/Lycra® Spandex shell offers a durable, flexible, stretch covering
- Palms covered with abrasion-resistant grip dots
- Low-bulk, stretch-to-fit construction provides superior dexterity and tactility
- Seamless design provides the ultimate in performance and comfort
- Every glove is pressure tested to ensure it has no leaks
- Wrist high, stretch to fit, see sizing note below for specific sizing instructions
*Sizing Note: These gloves are made to be slightly larger than regular gloves for extreme cold conditions. If you prefer a snug fit, then order one glove size smaller than usual.
|Recommended Use||All Sailing, Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||Nylon/Lycra Spandex shell, waterproof MVT membrane|