Crewsaver's Crewfit 40 Pro is a safe, comfortable and affordable inflatable lifejacket designed with the recreational boater in mind.
Waist adjusters, a form fitting neckline and flexible fabric contribute to a great fit while the specially designed bladder turns you onto your back to keep your airway clear.
With the added benefit of extra freeboard for heavier wearers, this lifejacket is made for boaters of all sizes. An indicator window to show the status of firing mechanism means you’ll always be prepared.
- Unique chin support tilts your head back to help keep your airways clear
- Form-fitting neckline allows for greater range of head movement
- Bladder turns you onto your back, supporting your head and helping keep your mouth out of the water
- Soft loop D-rings for attaching the safety harness on harness versions
- Twin, forward pull side waist adjusters
- Robust outer cover and quick burst zip
- Fusion 3D shaping and flexible fabric for a comfortable fit
- Indicator window shows status of firing mechanism
- YKK quick burst zip (QBZ) closure
- Webbing tidys
- Manual inflation tube
- Can be fitted with a personal AIS device
- Supplied with an approved whistle
- Retro-reflective tape to improve visibility for rescue
- Provides a minimum of 40lbs of buoyancy when inflated
- USCG approved
Weight: >80 lbs
Chest: 33" - 55"
|Recommended Use||Day Sailing, Overnight Sailing, Offshore Sailing, Keelboat Racing|