The Spinlock Deckvest 5D 170N Hammar PFD is a high performance auto inflating life jacket and harness designed for frequent offshore use.
This 5D Deckvest includes a Hydrostatic Hammar inflator. This inflation system is only activated by water pressure and will not inflate until the cap is approximately 4 inches under water.
Comes with a Pylon Light™ for added security. This light is a high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light with a 9 inch flexible antenna wand that gives improved visibility above head and water.
- High specification auto inflating lifejacket harness
- 170N (38lbs) of buoyancy - recommended buoyance for offshore sailing
- Hammar hydrostatic inflation system - will not inflate until underwater
- Very light, comfortable design for use over long periods
- Pylon Light™ – high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light
- Lume-On™ - Lifejacket bladder illumination lights included
- Sprayhood - to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
- Deck safety harness with soft loop safety line attachment point
- Compact and unobtrusive
- Double crotch straps
- Quick access emergency safety line cutter
- Unique ‘Shoulder Fit System’ flexes and locates ensuring correct fit on shoulders every time
- Back adjustment - hidden and non-snagging for easy, simple adjustment
- Through Life Support (TLS) Registration extends product warranty to 5 years
- Toggle attachment point for Chest Pack - DW-PCC (170N only)
- Mesh pocket for quick storage
- Attachment points for optional Spinlock chest packs
- CE Approved ISO12402-3 Lifejacket
|Recommended Use||Overnight Sailing, Offshore Sailing|
Write Your Own Review
Spinlock Hammar Deckvest 5D has a new addition of a Pylon Light. This pylon sits above the wearer's head allowing the light to be seen from a 360 degree view, as opposed to the older light configuration that was blocked at certain angles by the wearer's head.
Spinlock Pylon Light can also be purchased separately and will fit on any inflatable PFD.
Above is a Spinlock produced video showing Deckvest in use and the advantages of the Pylon light.