The Deckvest 5D Pro Sensor is a giant step forward in performance sailing wear. Light and perfectly fitting, its unequaled freedom and comfort encourages management of risk at sea. Tested in the most extreme conditions.
- Fabric: Extra tough outer cover materials
- Fit: Ergonomically sculptured, contoured to fit the body, unique Shoulder Fit System flexes, ensuring correct fit every time. Back adjustment is hidden and non snag
- Closures: Front opening belt system for fast and secure fit every time
- Other: High spec auto inflating 170N life jacket with UML Pro Sensor inflator to prevent accidental inflation in humid or heavy water, quick access emergency safety line cutter, spray hood to prevent inhalation of seawater, water activated high intensity flashing Pylon Light - 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head and water, double crotch straps/thigh straps, soft loop safety tether attachment - reduces dings on the boat, mesh pocket for VHF/PLB locator, visible indicator that shows activation status, compact 3D shape. 'Manual Only' firing head available (sold seperately)
5 year Spinlock warranty from date of first registration.
CE Approved, ISO 12402-3 (life jacket) and ISO 12401 (deck harness) approved.
Write Your Own Review
- Great Piece of Kit! Review by JT
I have worn a number of PFDs over the years and the Spinlock Deckvest is by far the most comfortable I have owned. Wore it for 6 days non-stop and it hits in the right places without feeling like its smothering you. Built in tether point makes it an all-in-one solution and if you are considering a less expensive model think about the integrated light and the readily accessible tie-in that make this a bargain. The adjustments are fantastic and I went ahead and bought a chest pack to stow my tether in when not in use. Not exactly what it is meant for but it was a handy solution to dragging it around when not clipped in. Great vest, great supplier, check out APS for a full compliment of hardware to go with your new Spinlock Deckvest and say goodbye to being choked by your PFD
(Posted on 5/3/2016)