Dynamic Dollies are completely corrosion-proof, lightweight, maintenance free and have the benefit of molded eyelets on bow and sides that allow you to firmly tie down your boat when needed. Dynamic Dolly frames are made of rounded corner, structural grade anodized aluminum that is then secured by tough injection-molded, glass reinforced, UV protected plastic joints.
All of our Dynamic Dollies come standard with wheelbarrow style wheels that have a smooth tread and an inner tube. When in soft sand conditions, tire pressure can be reduced to increase tire footprint for easy rolling. They have permanent bearings made with Delrin ball bearings that cannot be removed or replaced.
Each Dynamic Dolly is custom sized down to the last inch of tube and sling lengths for a balanced handling load and easy maneuvering. If you don't see your specific boat listed on our sight, please give us a call. There is surely a Dynamic Dolly to fit your specific needs.
Additional product info:
- All joint fittings are through-bolted and designed for increased torque stability
- Has a strong, 3 in non-stretch, polyester sling to support the hull
- Adjustable, flexible V-fittings on bow and tongue tubes provide added Gelcoat protection
- Eyelets on sling and handle fittings facilitate quick and easy securing
- Snap buttons and wing nuts are used to provide easy dolly breakdown
- Pneumatic, non-corrosive, 16 in x 4 in wheels can be secured on wheel shaft with provided screws for added security
- Made in USA