The Laser dollies by Dynamic Dollies are completely corrosion-proof, lightweight and maintenance-free. Molded eyelets on the bow and sides to allow you to firmly tie down your boat when necessary. Dynamic Dolly frames are made of rounded corner, structural grade anodized aluminum that is then secured by tough injection-molded, glass reinforced, and UV protected plastic joints.
This Laser Dolly is specifically designed to fit boats with the curved gunwale, or side. The lip of the Laser fits securely on shaped handle fitting.
All Dynamic Dollies come standard with wheelbarrow style wheels that have a smooth tread and an inner tube. When in soft sand conditions, tire pressure can be reduced to increase tire footprint for easy rolling. They have permanent bearings made with Delrin ball bearings that cannot be removed or replaced.
- Joint fittings are through-bolted and designed for increased torque stability.
- Strong, 3 in non-stretch, polyester sling provides wrap-around boat support.
- Adjustable, flexible V-fittings on bow and tongue tubes provide boat support forward of the sling and prevent boat and aluminum contact.
- Eyelets on sling and handle fittings facilitate securing boat to dolly in storage, on trailers or in racks. Tie-down with the handle fitting eyelet helps prevent slippage on steep ramps.
- Easy dolly breakdown using the snap buttons on wheel shaft and tongue tube, as well as wing nuts on axle tube cross fitting.
- Pneumatic, non-corrosive, 16 in x 4 in wheels can be secured on wheel shaft with provided screws for added security.
- Made in USA.