Dynamic Dollies are completely corrosion-proof, lightweight, maintenance-free and has the benefit of molded eyelets on bow & sides that allow you to firmly tie down your boat when needed. Dynamic Dolly frames are made of rounded corner, structural grade anodized aluminum that is then secured by tough injection-molded, glass reinforced, and UV protected plastic joints.
All of our Dynamic Dollies come standard with wheelbarrow style wheels that have a smooth tread and an inner tube. When in soft sand conditions, tire pressure can be reduced to increase tire footprint for easy rolling. They have permanent bearings made with Delrin ball bearings that cannot be removed or replaced.
Each Dynamic Dolly is custom sized down to the last inch of tube for a balanced handling load and easy maneuvering. If you don't see your specific boat listed on our sight, please give us a call. There is surely a Dynamic Dolly to fit your specific needs.
- All joint fittings are through-bolted and designed for increased torque stability.
- Axle fittings locates the boat on vinyl non-marking rub rail when right-side-up, and supports the deck when upside down.
- Adjustable, flexible V-fittings on bow and tongue tubes provide boat support forward of the sling and prevent boat and aluminum contact.
- Eyelet on handle fittings facilitate securing boat to dolly in storage, and helps prevent slippage on steep ramps.
- Easy dolly breakdown using the snap buttons on wheel shaft and tongue tube, as well as wing nuts on axle tube cross fitting.
- Pneumatic, non-corrosive, 16 in x 4 in wheels can be secured on wheel shaft with provided screws for added security.
- Made in USA.