The Weems and Plath Endurance II Brass finish Open Dial Barometer is light, strong and built to last.
This barometer is a holosteric or aneroid type. This mean that it measures atmospheric pressures mechanically without the use of liquids.
The movement is temperature compensated, fully adjustable with inch and millibar scales. It is calibrated for altitudes to 3,500 feet above sea level.
- Maintenance-free, ultra-hard brass finish guaranteed to never pit, peal, flake, rust or tarnish.
- Weather resistant
- Beveled glass crystal
- Temperature compensated, fully adjustable aneroid movement.
- Traditional porthole front opening bezel
- Mounting methods for boat, or at home
- AA Battery included
- Lifetime warranty on finish and movement
Dial - 3 1/5" (81 mm)
Base - 4 3/4" (120 mm)
Depth - 2 1/8" (55 mm)
|Base Width (mm)||4 3/4|
|Depth (in)||2 1/8|