Type 105 Epoxy Resin is the foundation material of the West System line of products. It is a clear, light amber, low viscosity liquid that will cure to a high strength solid in a wide temperature range.
105 Resin is a two part system, that works with a hardener to wet out and bond with wood, fiberglass, reinforcing fabrics, and some metals.
- Excellent moisture resistance.
- Exceptional adhesive properties.
- Will bridge voids and gaps when used with West System fillers.
- Can be sanded and shaped when cured.
- Will not shrink after curing.
- Safer to work with than polyester or vinylester resins.
*** We recommend use of West System pumps for accurate mixing ratios
** Hardener sold seperatly