Everything you want in a dinghy sheet, all in one. FSE Robline's Dinghy Sheet was designed specifically to prevent the dreaded twisting and kinking that can keep you from easing the sheet at critical moments.
This benefit is primarily achieved through the super tight design of the cover and its relatively stiff construction. Dinghy Sheet does not kink, provides excellent grip, and will maintain its compact and round shape.
- Ideal laser mainsheet in 7mm (9/32). Great for sheets on other boats as well, particularly dinghy or small keelboat jib sheets
- The very tight weave cover gives good grip in your hand. Relatively stiff line.
Cover Material: Polyester Nylon 16
- Improved production methods make it possible for the polyester/polyamide cover to exhibit enhanced abrasion resistance, high grip, and UV resistance.
Core Material: Polyester
- The Polyester core is a bulking agent that helps to create a line that does not compress easily and maintains its shape.
End Termination: Melted
- Dinghy Sheet can be easily melted do to its polyester construction.
- The construction that keeps it from kinking means it cannot be spliced like normal lines
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Tensile Strength (lbs.)||Weight in Lbs/100 ft.|
|Line Application||Mainsheet, Jib/Genoa Sheet|
|Line Construction||Double Braid|
|Cover Material||Poyester, Nylon|
The only downside is that the cover isn't very soft, so I prefer to wear gloves. It isn't that bad, and is a trade-off I'm willing to make for how grippy it is.
I would definitely recommend this as a Laser mainsheet to anyone looking for a solid mainsheet without breaking the bank.
- price, good grip, doesn't kink
- not very soft
Hi, this Kyle from APS, and I'm here to share with you some of the characteristics of Dinghy Sheet Line by FSE Robline.
This is a double-braid construction. It's available in three sizes, ¼”, 9/32” and 5/16”.
The cover is unique. This is a very round ... That may seem a silly thing to call a line, but it is a very round construction. It has a good feel on the hand. The jacket is easy to hold on to. It's a blend of polyester and nylon 16, and it gives it a finish that's smooth but easy to hold on to and then the core of this is polyester.
It's a very tightly-woven product. It tends not to hold kinks. It runs smoothly because it's so tightly woven, it is not spliceable so you would need to tie this on. This is the ¼”, and 9/32”, and 5/16”.
Dinghy Sheet Line by FSE Robline. For these and all of your line needs, visit us at apsltd.com.