Everything you want in a dinghy sheet, all in one. FSE Robline's Dinghy Sheet was designed specifically to prevent the dreaded twisting and kinking that can keep you from easing the sheet at critical moments.
This benefit is primarily achieved through the super tight design of the cover and its relatively stiff construction. Dinghy Sheet does not kink, provides excellent grip, and will maintain its compact and round shape.
- Ideal laser mainsheet in 7mm (9/32). Great for sheets on other boats as well, particularly dinghy or small keelboat jib sheets
- The very tight weave cover gives good grip in your hand. Relatively stiff line.
Cover Material: Polyester Nylon 16
- Improved production methods make it possible for the polyester/polyamide cover to exhibit enhanced abrasion resistance, high grip, and UV resistance.
Core Material: Polyester
- The Polyester core is a bulking agent that helps to create a line that does not compress easily and maintains its shape.
End Termination: Melted
- Dinghy Sheet can be easily melted do to its polyester construction.
- The construction that keeps it from kinking means it cannot be spliced like normal lines
- The polyester core is not durable enough without the cover.
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Tensile Strength (lbs.)||Weight in Lbs/100 ft.|
|Line Application||Mainsheet, Jib/Genoa Sheet|
|Line Construction||Double Braid|
|Cover Material||Poyester, Nylon|