New England Ropes' Finish Line is the strongest pre-stretch line on the market. You can use it for every line that must hold throughout your race from the start to the finish line. Its 8-strand ﾓnubby in cover is easy on the hands, flexible, and easy to knot. A continuous Polyester filament core gives Finish Line its high strength and low stretch characteristics. At this price, why wouldn't you use this 75 foot spool to be safe and replace those frequently used and abused centerboard lines, outhauls, and hiking straps before their covers tear and their cores snap? This convenient mini spool is essential for your boat!
New England Ropes Finish Line is the strongest pre-stretched line on the market. This small diameter double braid functions well across many dinghy control applications. With low-stretch and a durable cover that is nice on hands it is a perfect all-purpose control line for 420’s, V-15’s, Flying Scots, Hobies and other dinghies. Finish Line cleats and ties knots well.
- Common applications for Finish Line include dinghy outhauls, vang systems, cunninghams, hiking strap lines, centerboard lines, topping lifts, and halyards.
- A nubby cover holds knots well and feels nice on hands. This flexible line is slightly stiff and fast running through blocks.
Cover Material: Polyester
- Finish line has a tightly woven 8-strand polyester cover, which makes the line a little stiff and very durable.
Core Material: Polyester
- The core is a continuous filament polyester. Pre-stretched for performance, Finish Line is high strength and low stretch.
End Termination: Melted
- The ends of Finish Line will melt easily for termination.
- Cannot be spliced due to size.
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Tensile Strength (lbs.)||Weight in Lbs/100 ft.|