The Firefly PRO Waterbug strobe light cuts through the foulest of weather conditions, to create a highly visible emergency beacon. The Waterbug Firefly Pro includes an automatic water activation function, which will switch the unit on when fully submerged.
With over 56 hours of battery life in the strobe function, and 3.5 miles of visibility, the Firefly strobe exceeds USCG and SOLAS requirements for personal distress lights.
Military spec casing ensures yers of trouble free service in harsh marine conditions.
- Four activation functions, including: armed for automatic water activation, SOS strobe, Ultra bright blinking strobe, or a steady-on white light.
- Wide light emission LEDs for visibility over 3.5 miles.
- 56 hours of strobe light or 28 hours of steady-on with only 2 AA batteries.
- Fits easily inside a life jacket or pocket.
- Includes two lashing loops and Velcro for an assortment of mounting options.