This line is in a league of its own in terms of high, static load applications where stretch and creep cannot be tolerated.
The core of Admiral Dyneema is made from Dyneema SK-90 fiber which has very high breaking loads and exhibits substantially less creep than Dyneemas that have come before.
Covering the high-tech core is a 32-fold braided polyester cover that protects the core from abrasion and UV-radiation and is smooth and easy to handle.
- Headsail and main halyards, afterguys, asymmetric tacklines, premium sheets, and guy control lines.
- Smooth and simple to handle.
Cover Material: Polyester
- The cover is made of a hardwearing, 32-fold braided polyester that helps protect the core from abrasion and UV-radiation.
Core Material: Dyneema SK-90
- The core of Admiral Line is made from Dyneema SK-90 fiber, which is capable of very high breaking loads. Stronger than SK-75 & 78. SK-90's 12-strand construction provides a 12% increase in strength and greater linear elastic stiffness, which results in less elongation with increasing loads when compared with other Dyneema fiber lines.
End Termination: Melted
- SK-90 ends can be easily melted.
- Can be spliced with a High Tech Double Braid Splice.
- Can be stripped for added weight savings.
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Tensile Strength (lbs.)||Weight in Lbs/100 ft.|
|Line Application||Main Halyard, Jib/Genoa Halyard, Spinnaker Halyard, Spinnaker Guy, Backstay, Running Backstay|
|Line Construction||Double Braid|
|Core Material||Dyneema SK-90|
|Can Strip Cover?||Yes|