This line is in a league of its own in terms of high, static load applications where stretch and creep cannot be tolerated.
The core of Admiral Dyneema is made from Dyneema SK-90 fiber which has very high breaking loads and exhibits substantially less creep than Dyneemas that have come before.
Covering the high-tech core is a 32-fold braided polyester cover that protects the core from abrasion and UV-radiation and is smooth and easy to handle.
- Headsail and main halyards, afterguys, asymmetric tacklines, premium sheets, and guy control lines.
- Smooth and simple to handle.
Cover Material: Polyester
- The cover is made of a hardwearing, 32-fold braided polyester that helps protect the core from abrasion and UV-radiation.
Core Material: Dyneema SK-90
- The core of Admiral Line is made from Dyneema SK-90 fiber, which is capable of very high breaking loads. Stronger than SK-75 & 78. SK-90's 12-strand construction provides a 12% increase in strength and greater linear elastic stiffness, which results in less elongation with increasing loads when compared with other Dyneema fiber lines.
End Termination: Melted
- SK-90 ends can be easily melted.
- Can be spliced with a High Tech Double Braid Splice.
- Can be stripped for added weight savings.
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Tensile Strength (lbs.)||Weight in Lbs/100 ft.|
|Line Application||Main Halyard, Jib/Genoa Halyard, Spinnaker Halyard, Spinnaker Guy, Backstay, Running Backstay|
|Line Construction||Double Braid|
|Core Material||Dyneema SK-90|
|Can Strip Cover?||Yes|
Hi, this is Kyle from APS and I'm here to share with you some of the characteristics of FSE Robline’s Admiral Dyneema SK90 Line. This is available in 5/16th's and 3/8th in a solid black. It is a double braid construction with a polyester jacket and a DSK 90 core.
This is a 32 carrier braid. It's smooth but not slippery and very durable. The cord, this is coated, DSK 90 and you can see the braid angle on that. The 90 gives you higher working loads, substantially less creep than previous Dyneemas. Just outstanding performance.
With the coated core you can strip the jacket if you want to reduce the weight at the working end of this and because it's a high tech cord if you wanted an eye splice it would take a high tech eye splice.
Admiral Dyneema SK90. For these and all of your line needs visit us at apsltd.com.