The Coppa 3000 by FSE Robline combines a secure holding blended cover with a high breaking force Dyneema core.
Its 16-plait cover made from PES staple fiber and XLF is spliceable, easy to handle and super grippy. Its 12-strand core of Dyneema SK78 ensures maximum breaking forces, low stretch, and minimal creep.
- Great for all sheets on dinghies including tapered sheets. Not recommended for highly loaded lines trimmed on winches extensively (genoa sheets on J24 for instance, or on boats over 30’), fuzzy cover will wear on winches over time, but will hold up fine to moderate winch use (keelboat spin sheets).
- This line is very flexible. The cover has great grip, feels good in hand, a little bit fuzzy feeling.
Cover Material: Polyester/Polypropylene
- Its 16-plait cover made from PES staple fiber and XLF is readily spliceable. The staple fiber used in the cover makes this rope super grippy and the open weave makes it nice to handle.
Core Material: Dyneema SK-78
- Its 12-strand core of Dyneema SK-78 ensures high breaking loads, low stretch, and minimal creep. The core is coated and has tight weave that holds up well when stripped.
End Termination: Melted
- Cover will melt easily to seal end, but consider whipping to prevent core from sticking out the end.
- Can be easily spliced with high tech double braid splice.
- Easily stripped and tapered for additional weight savings.
|Size: Inches||Size: Millimeters||Tensile Strength (lbs.)||Weight in Lbs/100 ft.|
|Line Application||Mainsheet, Jib/Genoa Sheet, Spinnaker Sheet|
|Line Construction||Double Braid|
|Core Material||Dyneema SK-78|
|Cover Material||Poyester, Polypropylene|
|Can Strip Cover?||Yes|