Harken’s Gale Sunglasses protect your eyes from the sun and preserve visual clarity while out on the water. The lenses have multiple treatments to increase durability and clarity.
Polarized lenses block 100% of harmful UV rays and are also hydrophobic to repel water and resist water spots, making for easy cleaning. An exterior flash mirror coating and an interior anti- reflective coating both work to greatly reduce glare and reflections that obstruct your vision.
- Nylon Grilamid frame is flexible and durable
- Storm gray colored frames have slight gradient appearance
- Lenses are made from impact resistant polycarbonate, coated with an anti-scratch treatment
- Wrap-around lens shape and wide arms provide protection from more angles
- Nose pad for comfort fit
- Polarized lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays
- Exterior hydrophobic coating repels water and resists water spots for easy cleaning
- Interior anti- reflective coating and exterior flash mirror coating both reduce reflections and glare
- Protective hard storage case included
|Recommended Use||All Sailing, Casual - On Land, Sun Protection|