Gill's Extreme Gloves are tough enough for all kinds of winter sailing, particularly in very wet conditions. Primaloft hydrophobic insulation works to retain warmth even when your hands are wet.
The Extreme Gloves have pre-curved fingers to give the most comfortable fit when gripping line. Tough Proton-Ultra fabric and seamless fingers make this a very durable glove. Dura-Grip fabric on the index finger provides a better grip without compromising flexibility or dexterity.
- 1.5mm Neoprene for warmth
- Primaloft hydrophobic insulation retains warmth
- Tough Proton-Ultra palm and fingers for superior grip
- Pre-curved fingers give comfortable contoured fit
- Fingers have a seamless construction for comfort and durability
- Warm even when wet
- Dura-Grip fabric on index finger for better grip
|Recommended Use||All Sailing, Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||Nylon, Polyurethane, Polyester|