When worn in wet conditions the Gill Kids Hydrophobe Top will continue to stay dry and comfortable against your skin.
The 100% Polypropylene material is naturally Hydrophobic so water is repelled away from the fabric ensuring the garment doesn't get heavy and damp during foul weather conditions.
It is a super lightweight yet highly thermal layer. The Hydrophobe is ergonomically designed using 4-way stretch materials that allow freedom of movement.
- Can be worn as a thermal layer or on its own on warmer days to reduce wind-chill
- Soft, stretchy fit for freedom of movement
- Wicking polypropylene fabric that is non-absorbent and actively repels water
- Highly breathable
- Flat lock construction to help prevent chafing
- Full sleeve length for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch
- 50+ UV protection
|Features||Breathable, Water Repellent|
|Recommended Use||Dinghy Racing, Cold Weather, Sun Protection|
|Material / Fabric||100% Polypropylene|