When worn in wet conditions the Gill Kids Hydrophobe Top will continue to stay dry and comfortable against your skin.
The 100% Polypropylene material is naturally Hydrophobic so water is repelled away from the fabric ensuring the garment doesn't get heavy and damp during foul weather conditions.
It is super lightweight yet highly thermal layer, the Hydrophobe is ergonomically designed using 4-way stretch materials that allow freedom of movement.
- Can be worn as a thermal layer or on its own on warmer days to reduce wind-chill
- Soft, stretchy fit for freedom of movement
- Wicking polypropylene fabric that is non-absorbent and actively repels water
- Highly breathable
- Flat lock construction to help prevent chafing
- Full sleeve length for maximum sun protection
- 4-way stretch
- 50+ UV protection
|Features||Breathable, Water Repellent|
|Recommended Use||Dinghy Racing, Cold Weather, Sun Protection|
|Material / Fabric||100% Polypropylene|