Gill's super lightweight Hydrophobe Long Sleeve Top acts as a highly thermal rash guard, and is ergonomically designed using 4-way stretch materials.
The material used to construct this top is naturally Hydrophobic, which means water is repelled away from the fabric ensuring the garment doesn't get heavy and damp when worn in wet conditions.
- Can be worn as a thermal layer or on its own on warmer days to reduce wind-chill
- Soft, stretchy fit for freedom of movement
- Wicking Polypropylene fabric for warmth and comfort
- Flat lock construction to help prevent chafing
- Full sleeve length for maximum 50+ UV protection
|Features||Breathable, Water Repellent|
|Recommended Use||Dinghy Racing, Keelboat Racing, Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||100% Polypropylene|