Gill's super lightweight Hydrophobe Trousers act as a highly thermal rash guard, and are ergonomically designed using 4-way stretch materials.
The material is naturally Hydrophobic, which means water is repelled away from the fabric ensuring the garment doesn't get heavy and damp when worn in wet conditions.
- Can be worn as a thermal layer or on its own on warmer days to reduce wind-chill
- Flatlock seams to help prevent chafing
- 4-way stretch
- Soft fabric that adds warmth and comfort
- Wicking polypropylene fabric that is non-absorbent and actively repels water
- Stretchy fit for freedom of movement
- 50+ UV protection
|Features||Breathable, Water Repellent|
|Recommended Use||All Sailing, Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||96% Polypropylene, 4% Elastane|