Built to satisfy those who say I can go through any glove in a weekend, these are the toughest sailing gloves on the market at present. Tough Proton Ultra material palm and fingers wrap construction prevents rope burn. Superiority dexterity with generous length thumb and index finger for maximum protection.
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Size: XS-XXL, Unisex
- Fabric: Proton-Ultra palm and fingers, Dura-Grip fabric on lower palm.
- Grip: Proton-Utra palms for superior grip, tested and proven to be more durable than conventional gloves.
- Fit/Cut: Patented pre-curved fingers, naturally curved for comfort when gripping rope.
- Other: Seamless construction for durability, inside wrist closure prevents false starting of watch, generous length thumb and index finger for maximum protection, durable stretch woven fabric on back for more flex.
Write Your Own Review
- Great gloves! Haved used others, which were adequate, but these things are brutes!m Review by Gonzo
Have experience with others in 20+ years of sailing, but these wear very well. I usually single hand my 31 footer...and use my hands in my my podiatry practice. 'Nuf said.
(Posted on 7/16/2015)