One of the toughest sailing gloves on the market, the Fingerless Gill Pro Gloves are built to satisfy those who say they can go through any glove in a weekend. Tough Proton Ultra material palm and fingers with wrap construction work to prevent rope burn.
These gloves feature exposed fingertips to ensure superior dexterity. Dura-Grip fabric on the lower palm provides a reliable grip without compromising flexibility.
- Proton-Ultra palm and fingers for durability
- Dura-Grip fabric on lower palm for excellent grip
- Pre-curved fingers for comfort when gripping line
- Seamless construction on fingers for durability
- Inside wrist closure prevents false starting of watch
- Exposed fingertips for maximum dexterity
- Durable stretch woven fabric on back for more flexibility
|Recommended Use||All Sailing|
|Material / Fabric||Nylon, Polyurethane|
Write Your Own Review
- Great gloves! Haved used others, which were adequate, but these things are brutes!m Review by Gonzo
Have experience with others in 20+ years of sailing, but these wear very well. I usually single hand my 31 footer...and use my hands in my my podiatry practice. 'Nuf said.
(Posted on 7/16/2015)