Built to satisfy those who say they can go through any glove in a weekend, the Three Finger Gill Pro Gloves are the toughest sailing glove on the market. A Proton Ultra material palm and fingers with wrap construction prevent rope burn.
Superior dexterity is ensured with pre-curved fingers, and the generous length of the thumb and index finger provide maximum protection.
- Proton-Ultra palm and fingers for durability
- Dura-Grip fabric on lower palm for excellent grip
- Pre-curved fingers for comfort when gripping line
- Seamless construction on fingers for durability
- Inside wrist closure prevents false starting of watch
- Generous length thumb and index finger for maximum protection
- Durable stretch woven fabric on back for more flexibility
|Features||Breathable, Fast Dry|
|Recommended Use||All Sailing|
|Material / Fabric||60% Nylon, 40% Polyurethane|