All is not lost if your Gill Race Edge Sunglasses happen to go overboard- sealed air chambers within the frame itself ensure they won’t sink in the water.
In addition to integral flotation, these Gill Sunglasses have polarized lenses specifically designed for clear, glare-free vision, and also feature thick arms to block even more light from your peripheral vision.
An outer hydrophobic coating sheds water and prevents salt build up, while an oleophopic treatment on the inside repels fingerprints, sun lotion, and skin oils.
- Polarized lens technology for glare-free vision and clear contrast
- Rubber nose pads are flexible and comfortable
- Large lenses and wide nose bridge for more coverage
- Thick, wide arms for more glare and light protection
- Scratchproof and shatter resistant for durability
- Sealed air chambers in frames make these glasses floatable
- Hydrophobic outer coating sheds water and reduces salt residue for clear vision
- Oleophobic technology applied to the inside face repels fingerprints, sun lotion and skin oils
- Reduces eye fatigue
- UV light absorbers block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation
|Recommended Use||All Sailing, Casual - On Land, Sun Protection|