The Gill Speedskin Skiff Suit is a versatile wetsuit for wet and windy conditions that can be worn alone on warmer days and layered on cooler days. Super stretchy for a wetsuit, this skiff suit gives the flexibility needed to move around a dinghy or a catamaran with quickness and ease.
The neoprene gives protection against wind, water, and UV, and the reinforced knees and seat add a more rugged design to stand up to contact against the boat.
- 2mm neoprene for warmth and impact protection
- Di-Guard Neoprene seat and knees add protection against contact with boat
- Low-bulk X4 Flex stretch zones at side, crotch, and behind knees
- Superflex neck entry for improved fit and comfort
- Flatlocked seam construction for comfort and reduced chafing
- Designed to accommodate the Gill 4924 Performance Hiking Pads
|Features||Windproof, Breathable, Water Repellent|
|Recommended Use||Dinghy Racing, Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon|