Gill's Thermal Hot Socks are extremely lightweight and warm, perfect for cold weather sailing. Made of a 4-way stretch non-absorbent fabric, these socks are flexible and water resistant, working to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
These socks are hydrophobic, meaning they repel water away ensuring they never get heavy and damp. Gill's Hot Socks can be worn next to the skin or as a warm liner sock over drysuit seals.
- Made of moisture wicking Polypropylene material
- Sock features flat locked stitching to prevent chafing
- Seam-free sole panel for comfort
- Soft, stretchy fit for freedom of movement
- Can be worn next to the skin or as a warm liner sock over drysuit seals
|Features||Breathable, Water Repellent|
|Recommended Use||All Sailing, Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||96% Polypropylene, 4% Elastane|