The Gill Thermoskin Skiff Suit is a wetsuit designed for extreme sailing in wet and cold conditions. It can be worn by itself or layered with other pieces in colder weather. It's thick and insulated, but stretchy and easy to move around in.
The Thermoskin features lofted, zoned thermal insulation for warmth and protection against wind, water, and UV rays. With abrasion-resistant Di-Guard padding on the knees and seat and X4 Superflex fabric across the shoulders and behind the knees, this skiff suit is made to be durable and rugged enough to perform in a fast-packed, active sailing environment.
- 4/3mm Neoprene
- Zoned neoprene technology
- High loft Thermoskin neoprene protects the torso
- X4 superflex fabric across shoulders and behind knees
- Abrasion-resistant Di-Guard seat and knees
- Glued and Blindstitched construction for a waterproof seal
- SuperFlex neck opening to put on wetsuit easily – no zipper needed
- Low profile leg seals with silicon grip
- Relief zipper
- Compatible with the Gill Performance Hiking Pads
|Features||Windproof, Breathable, Water Repellent|
|Recommended Use||Dinghy Racing, Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon|