The Gill Thermoskin Steamer Suit is a long sleeve wetsuit designed for extreme sailing in wet and cold environments. It can be worn by itself or layered with other pieces in colder weather. It’s thick and insulated, yet stretchy and easy to move around in.
The Thermoskin features lofted, zoned thermal insulation for warmth and protection against wind, water, and UV rays. With abrasion-resistant Di-Guard padding on the knees and seat and X4 Superflex fabric across the shoulders and behind the knees, this skiff suit is made to be durable and rugged enough to perform in a fast-packed, active sailing environment.
- 5/3mm Neoprene
- Zoned neoprene technology
- High loft Thermoskin neoprene protects the torso
- X4 superflex fabric across shoulders and behind knees
- Abrasion-resistant Di-Guard seat and knees
- Glued and Blindstitched construction for a waterproof seal
- Low profile leg and wrist seals with silicon grip
- Over-the-head Glideskin neck seal with internal back gusset for reduced flush and improved heat retention.
- Short length YKK back zip to improve freedom of movement and comfort.
- Performance hiking pad compatibility
|Features||Windproof, Breathable, Water Repellent|
|Recommended Use||Dinghy Racing, Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon|