Gill Dinghy Trapeze Boots are ideal for trapeze dinghy sailing where feeling every inch of the boat with your feet is imperative to overall stability.
The very flexible wraparound sole has side support and grip that rounds up the toe and back over the heel for additional traction.
- 5mm double lined Neoprene for added warmth
- Side entry with Neoprene gusset behind zip to reduce water ingress
- Non-ferrous zip
- Velcro zip lock tab
- Ankle support
- Non-marking natural soles for improved grip
- Reinforced bridge, toes and heel areas for maximum support and durability
- Flatlocked seams for comfort
- Smaller sizes to accommodate juniors
|Recommended Use||Dinghy Racing|
|Material / Fabric||90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon|
Fits very true to size. Some sizes are odd (there is a 10/10.5 as opposed to having both a 10 and a 10.5), but they fit how you'd expect them to fit.
Great price point! And since these are Gill, you not only get a good bargain, but a great quality item.
Ideal for dinghy sailing. These are great all-around boots and a fantastic purchase.