Undoubtedly, the best bang for your dry suit buck is the Cobra Dry Suit by Henri Lloyd. Durable, waterproof, and breathable, the suit consists of TP1 fabric and highly durable Cordura reinforced seat and knees.
Adjustable external waist belt makes for a more secure fit. This suit is as perfect for the occasional frostbiter as it is for the college sailor.
- TP facbric; durable waterproof, breathable with a DWR (Durable water repellency) finish
- Regular fit with internal braces to customize fit
- Articulated for ease of movement and contoured to reduce windage
- Waist adjustments for variable adjustment
- Neoprene neck and cuff seals
- Latex boots with hook and loop external ankle adjustment
- Front fastening T-ZIP closure
- Bat wing waist adjustment
- Fast draining quick access sleeve pocket with water proof zipper
- 500D Cordura seat and knee reinforcement
- Diverted critical reinforcement seams to reduce wear
- T-Zip Lubricant
- Internal braces to customize fit
|Recommended Use||Dinghy Racing, Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||Henri-Lloyd TP2 Alpha|
|Seals||Neoprene neck and cuff seals, latex boots|
- more than 1 year(s)
Works just fine too. I frostbite in dinghies and went in the drink the first time out. Had no issues. The shoulder pocket isn't really much good -not sure what I would put in it given the size. (A cargo pocket on the leg would be better for snacks, tools, etc) I looked at a lot of suits, Gill, Trident UK, etc. This one is probably the best balance of cost, quality, and fit.
APS did a great job of communicating the order status and getting to me in the time promised.