The Henri Lloyd Cyclone Soft Shell Jacket is highly resistant to wind and water, making it the ideal mid-layer or light outer layer for sailors who need moisture management and protection from the elements. This lightweight jacket is great for easy layering in fall and spring weather.
The breathable, high-wicking stretch fabric moves moisture out and away from your body, speeding up evaporation time which keeps you dry during periods of high activity. This jacket also has reliable external moisture management as the fabric is coated with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish to repel surface water.
The Henri Lloyd Cyclone Jacket's unlined and articulated design makes it a comfortable layer in any condition, as well as the perfect complement to casual athletic wear while ashore.
- Soft Shell has Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Ergonomic design for an athletic look and feel
- Nylon faced for enhanced abrasion resistance
- Brushed mesh collar lining is quick drying
- Regular fit with room for light layering
- Molded hook and loop external wrist adjusters
- Differential hem with shock cord adjustment
- Welded side pockets
- Reflective back collar stand and shoulder seams
- High stretch fabric for ease of movement
|Features||Breathable, Water Repellent, Fast Dry|
|Recommended Use||Casual - On Land, Day Sailing, Cold Weather|
|Material / Fabric||Nylon, Mesh, Soft Shell|