Waterproof, windproof and breathable - the Henri Lloyd Women's Freedom Jacket offers serious offshore and coastal protection. The TP2 fabric is highly breathable to reduce condensation and keep you dry by transferring both vapor and moisture. The hood, high cut fleece collar and spume visor offer full face protection from spray and rain. Handwarmer pockets and internal storm wrist cuffs make this jacket great for days at sea.
- Optivision Hood System
- Marl fleece collar lining
- Fast draining hand warmer pockets with Rentex mesh lining and waterproof zips
- Dual cargo and handwarmer pockets with micro fleece lining
- Internal Dartex storm cuff
- Nylon seat reinforcement
- Reflective patches at shoulder, storm flap and hood
- Articulated for ease of movement
- Contoured to reduce windage
- Photo-luminescent reflectors
- High breathability reduces condensation and keeps you dry.
- 100% Waterproof and Windproof.
- Transports both vapor and moisture.
- A Super Durable Water Repellent (SDWR) finish helps shed surface water maintaining the performance and comfort of the garment.
- Easy Care – Machine Washable.
|Features||Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable|
|Recommended Use||Overnight Sailing, Offshore Sailing|
|Has a Hood?||Yes|