For the active sailor, Henri Lloyd's Phoenix series should do more than just suit needs. The kit is designed for keelboat sailors who want to be at the top of the game--lightweight, waterproof, and a racing fit to sum it up.
- Color: Red or Carbon
- Size: SM; XXL, Men ins/Unisex
- Fabric: TP fabric, DWR (durable water repellency) finish, Rentex mesh quick drying collar, highly breathable, 100% water and wind proof, reduces vapor and moisture
- Fit: Racing fit with room for layering, articulated for ease of movement, contoured to reduce windage, pressure point protection facility, underlined to speed up drying time, reduced weight and reduced interlayer binding, back waist channel adjuster, differential hem with shockcord adjustment.
- Closures: Internal dartex storm cuff, two way front zip, (jacket only) two way storm flap with drainage channel, hook and loop external wrist adjusters.
- Other: 3D waterproof fabric, Optivision Hood System, High-vis offshore hood with twin volume adjusters and owl vision, offshore hood pod with adjustable storm guard, bouyancy loops, fast-draining quick-access hand warmer pockets with brushed mesh lining, premolded reflective patches at the shoulder, storm flap, and hood. The smock has a fast draining large stow pocket with water resistant zipper.