A lightweight, multi-purpose jacket, primarily designed for warm weather sailing. The Henri Lloyd Rio Hooded Jacket is a versatile garment that has fully taped seams so it'll keep you dry when necessary, and it's highly breathable.
It's mesh-lined to keep you cool with adjustable cuffs, and a zippered internal pocket. Great candidate for embroidered team gear, too!
- TP fabric, DWR (durable water repellent) coated
- Regular fit with room for light layering
- Contoured to reduce windage
- Non-corrosive center front zipper
- Differential hem with shockcord adjustment
- Fully taped seams
- Packable, rollaway hood
- Mesh lining
- Secure zip fastening internal pocket
- Two zipped side pockets
- Reflective detailing at back panel
|Recommended Use||Casual - On Land, Day Sailing, Keelboat Racing|
|Has a Hood?||Yes|