You don’t always have the luxury of sacrificing protection for performance. With Henri Lloyd’s Transocean Jacket, you don’t need to. Engineered with the state of the art TP3 Japanese coated fabric, this jacket represents the latest evolution in wet weather gear. A tough, but light, nylon exterior layer delivers uncompromising physical durability while offering the flexibility of a far less resistant fabric. Waterproof, windproof, and yet breathable; the bi-component hydrophilic and microporous coating allows the natural movement of perspiration away from your body, yielding a superior level of breathability.
Feel comfortable taking on the roughest of weather, without the anxiety that this jacket will cost you performance at a crucial moment in your race.
- HI-VIS offshore hood with one handed shockcord adjusters
- Quick drying Rentex mesh collar lining
- Two way storm flap with Drainage channel
- Henri Lloyd’s signature TP3 coated fabric
- Bi-component hydrophilic and porous coating
- Extreme breathability
- 100% Windproof and Waterproof
- Reflective trim detail
- Fast draining hand warmer chest pockets
|Features||Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable|
|Recommended Use||Overnight Sailing, Offshore Sailing, Cold Weather|